At Madison Family Dental, We Deliver Healthy, Lasting Smiles
As your Madison Dentist, we offer restorative, preventive, and cosmetic dental services designed to provide total dental health and extend the life of your teeth and your family’s teeth. Madison Family Dental is known as a leader in preventative dentistry with more than 30 years of experience providing care in Madison, Wisconsin.
Several of our clinic’s highlights include:
- January 2016 >> Opened a second location in Deforest, WI
- June 2012 >> Award Winner: We were a Dane County Small Business Award winner! A special thank you to the folks who nominated us. We truly are honored and feel blessed to be in such a supportive community. Here’s Dr. Heim’s article: Positive Work Environment, Recognized by Small Business Award.
- Most convenient hours in the area. The Madison clinic is open from 7am to 7pm Monday through Thursday and 7am to 4pm Friday. The DeForest clinic is open from 8am to 5pm Monday through Thursday and 8am to 4pm on Friday.
- A full-service dental care facility just off the Beltline in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Technologically advanced dental services.
- A friendly and caring atmosphere built on lasting relationships with patients. Meet our Staff
- We’re a Madison Dentist now accepting Momentum Insurance.
- With ten dentists on our team, you are sure to find exactly the expertise you’re seeking.
- We have a solid 30-year history built on FAMILY.
We deliver optimum dental health for you, today and in the future. We look forward to helping you make the most of your smile now and for all the years to come.
We believe passionately in being active participants in the community.
We provide support to organizations that are the fabric of our community. Our goal is to make the Madison area a better place to live. Here are some of our recent clinic and community highlights. To learn more about all our community events, please visit our Community Giving page.
Yearly, Madison Family Dental hosts a Touched Twice United Clinic, providing services to hundreds of patients at our clinic on a Saturday morning.