At Madison Family Dental, We Deliver Healthy, Lasting Smiles
As your Madison Dentist, we offer restorative, preventive, and cosmetic dental services designed to maintain total oral health and extend the life of your family’s teeth. Madison Family Dental is known as a leader in preventative dentistry with more than 30 years of experience providing care in Madison, Wisconsin.
More about us and our clinic’s highlights:
- January 2016 >> Opened a second location in Deforest, WI
- June 2012 >> Award Winner: We were a Dane County Small Business Award winner! A special thank you to the folks who nominated us. We truly are honored and feel blessed to be in such a supportive community. Here’s Dr. Heim’s article: Positive Work Environment, Recognized by Small Business Award.
- Most convenient hours in the area.
- A full-service dental care facility just off the Beltline in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Technologically advanced dental services.
- A friendly and caring atmosphere built on lasting relationships with patients. Meet our Staff
- We’re a Madison Dentist now accepting Momentum Insurance.
- With ten dentists on our team, you are sure to find exactly the expertise you’re seeking.
- We have a solid 30-year history built on FAMILY.
We look forward to helping you make the most of your smile in all the years to come.
We believe passionately in being active participants in the community.
We provide support to organizations that are the fabric of our community. Our goal is to make the Madison area a better place to live. Here are some of our recent clinic and community highlights. To learn more about all our community events, please visit our Community Giving page.
Madison Family Dental has been honored to contribute to More Smiles Wisconsin to help them provide patient care by volunteering on a monthly basis. Dr. Lori Veerman, who serves on the board, and Dr. Lindsey Heim have spent time working at the clinic with homeless patients.
Yearly, Madison Family Dental hosts a Touched Twice United Clinic, providing services to hundreds of patients at our clinic on a Saturday morning.