Bounce over to Madison Family Dental to trade in your Halloween candy for some fun! 1 pound of candy gets you a Prize Pack complete with offers to Rock’in Jump, The Little Gym, Olbrich Garden, Bowl of Heaven.
*Restrictions apply: Limit 1 Prize Pack per child. All children must be present to receive passes with a completed Candy Trade In Form and must be accompanied by an adult. Children 13 & under. Candy must be unopened. 1 pound minimum.
How the Candy Bounce Back works
Bring in 1 pound of unopened candy and Madison Family Dental will give you one free Prize Pack (limit 1). The Prize Pack is valued at $37 and is loaded with passes from several local attractions.
Parents, your child must be present to trade in his/her candy. We really want to provide a teachable moment and strengthen the message that candy causes tooth decay. Tooth decay = cavities. Please download and complete this Candy Trade In Form and present it to a Madison Family Dental staff member upon arrival. There’s more! We have a healthy habits rewards chart ready for you to download and use at home.
Details of the Halloween Candy Trade In, Bounce Back Event
Starting October 31 through Thanksgiving (or while supplies last), one pound of candy you bring (it will be weighed) into Madison Family Dental, you’ll receive 1 FREE Prize Pack (Limit 1 per child).
Here’s a list of some of the awesome passes found in the Prize Pack.*
- Rock’in Jump – Free 30 minutes of jump time (for those that turn in 3# of candy, 60 minutes of free jump time)
- Olbrich Gardens – Ticket to Holiday Express
- The Little Gym – 1 Free Class
- Bowl of Heaven (New restaurant at Hilldale) – Buy One Small Bowl Get One Free
*While supplies last
Common Questions Regarding the Halloween Candy Trade In Promotion
- Do I need to be a patient of Madison Family Dental to participate?
You don’t need to be a patient of MFDA to participate. Kids ages 13 and under and their parent(s) must fill out the Candy Trade In Form in order to receive Prize Pack. Download the form, print it, fill it out and bring it in with your unopened candy.
- What do I need to bring to Madison Family Dental?
Please bring your completed Candy Trade In Form (one per child) and your unopened candy. Oh, and don’t forget your smile!
- How long does the Halloween Candy Trade In offer last?
November 2nd through Thanksgiving during business hours only:
7a-7p Monday – Thursday
- How long are the Prize Pack passes valid?
Expiration dates may vary depending on the business.
- Must my child (age 13 and under) be present to receive his/her passes?
Yes, your child must be present. Please download and complete the Candy Trade In Form (one per child).
- Is there a limit to the number of passes my child can receive? Yes, there’s a limit of 1 Prize Pack per child. To earn a Prize Pack, the candy must weigh in at a minimum of 1 pound.
Where will all the candy go?
Students from Madison area schools will have the opportunity to give your Halloween candy a makeover! The candy will be used in our first ever Candy Makeover Challenge. The community will get to vote for their favorite artwork via social media and the winning class will be rewarded with passes to Vitense Golfland as well as passes from a few of Madison’s fabulous open gyms. In addition, the winning school will receive a $150 gift card for art supplies.
Learn more about all our Healthy Smiles Programs
Fit Kids Weekly Log
Candy Makeover Challenge
Candy Makeover Challenge