Candy Bounce-Back & Makeover
After Halloween, kids can stop into any Madison Family Dental location and turn in a minimum of one pound of candy (per kid) and in exchange, receive a Madison Family Dental “Healthy Smiles” Goody Bag, which will consist of dental goodies (toothbrush, paste, swag, etc.) along with a certificate for a fun, healthy activity and a healthy treat.
2016 Candy Bounce-Back Information
- Free Milio’s Sandwich
- Dental Hygiene Kit: Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tooth Timer & Floss
- Olbrich Garden’s Holiday Express Tickets
- Rockin’ Jump BOGO – Buy One Get One Free: 2 Hour Jump Pass ($20 value)
- Cave of the Mounds– Free Mining Bag Coupon
- BOGO Madison Kids Expo Admission Coupon
- One Child Admission & Skate Rental from The Edgewater of Madison
- Available to children 13 & under.
- The child must be present to trade in his/her candy.
- Candy must be unopened.
- Limit one bag per child.
- You don’t need to be a patient of Madison Family Dental to participate.
- Fill out the form Candy Bounce-Back form here.
Candy Makeover Challenge
Once the Halloween candy has been donated, 4th and 5th graders at Madison + DeForest schools create unique works of art which get voted on by the community. Following conclusion of the program, all participating students receive a goody bag of prizes. Every student who participates receives a goody bag, with varying activity prizes based on 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th places.
Check out our previous Candy Makeover Challenges:
Do I need to be a patient of Madison Family Dental to participate?
You don’t need to be a patient of MFDA to participate. Kids ages 13 and under and their parent(s) must fill out the Candy Trade In Form in order to receive Prize Pack. Download the form, print it, fill it out and bring it in with your unopened candy.
What do I need to bring to Madison Family Dental?
Please bring your completed Candy Trade In Form (one per child) and your unopened candy. Oh, and don’t forget your smile!
How long does the Halloween Candy Trade In offer last?
How long are the Prize Pack passes valid?
Expiration dates may vary depending on business.
Must my child (age 13 and under) be present to receive his/her passes?
Yes, your child must be present. Please download and complete the Candy Trade In Form (one per child).
Is there a limit to the number of passes my child can receive?
Yes, there’s a limit of 1 Prize Pack per child. To earn a Prize Pack, the candy must weigh in at a minimum of 1 pound.