We’re thrilled to have a new staff member at our Madison location, Dr. Jeri McCombs! She hails from Illinois but is excited to be near family here in the Badger state — and don’t worry, she cheers for Wisconsin sports teams!
Here’s a bit more about her:
As a dentist
- Dr. McCombs knew she wanted to be a dentist as early as the 8th grade!
- She went to the University of Illinois at Chicago for dentistry, where she met her husband Pierce.
- She did community work with Advocate Illinois Masonic, where she got experience with extractions, root canals, and other advanced cases.
- She loves working in dentistry because of the opportunity to directly impact someone’s life by improving their smile. At a young age, orthodontics improved her smile — and her confidence — and she wants to help others in a similar way.
- Dr. McCombs thinks patient education is the toughest part about being a dentist. She knows dentists can be scary, but she aims to provide care without anxiety!
- She and her husband have family in both Madison and Fond du Lac.
- They also have a seven-month-old puppy named Cooper, who takes up most of their time when they aren’t working. They’re not sure how they filled their days before him!
- Dr. McCombs and Pierce love to travel. Their favorite recent trip was to New Zealand!
- She loves living in Madison because it provides all the benefits of a city without the drawbacks — like traffic.
- She and her husband enjoy skiing, trout fishing, and spending time living the Wisconsin lake life.
Please join us in making Dr. McCombs feel welcome here at Madison Family Dental. We’re excited to have her in the family! Book an appointment with her today!