Let’s break out in a special song this Valentine’s Day. With an instrument to share, your child and friends will be jamming to a special tune this year with this DIY Whistle Valentine!
Lip Whistles are fun for kids and the perfect Valentine alternative to sweets. This Whistle Valentine is fast and easy, and your child can certainly help along with way.
Follow these simple directions to “Whistle” someone a Happy Valentine’s Day.
1. Purchase colorful Lip Whistles party favors on Amazon or at Party City, just $2.99 for a bag of 12.
2. Download the FREE Valentine Printable and print with your color printer on white cardstock.
3. Carefully trim the cards out of your Whistle Valentine and have your child sign their name on the bottom of each one.
4. Cut the center square out and push each lip whistle through– making sure it’s snug and won’t fall out.
5. That’s it! A fun and easy Valentine that will make your child smile and will make for a wonderful Valentine’s song once handed out among friends!
For more non-candy Valentine ideas, we’ve got some other tutorials to share.
You Make Me Smile includes a new toothbrush in a handy cello baggie.
Sweet Tooth includes a toothbrush because we could always use a fresh one!
Glow Stick Valentine’s with those brightly lit straw-glow sticks that are budget-friendly!