Dr. Alanna Wirtz
- Graduate of Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Practicing with Madison Family Dental since 2005
- Donates time and provides dental care to children and adults through Donated Dental Services, Give a Kid a Smile program and Touched Twice Clinic. Learn more about our Community Giving.
- Skilled in sleep apnea appliances, implants, cosmetic procedures, and smile enhancements
- Girls on the Run supporter
- A Madison dentist focused on providing an educational experience to patients so they feel comfortable and confident in their smile
- Dr Alanna Wirtz was a contestant in the Fittest Executive Challenge 2013
- Named Top Dentist 2015 & 2016 by her peers in a Madison Magazine Poll
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Dane County Dental Association
Dr. Wirtz’s Hygienist Team
Dr. Wirtz’s Dental Assistant Team
Dr. Alanna Wirtz is married and has four children. She has three girls and one boy. She spends time with her childrens’ activities such as swim, soccer, flag football and volleyball. Dr Wirtz is an active individual and stays healthy with working out at home and running outdoors. Her family enjoys watching the Badgers. Her husband is the Human Resource Director for the City of Madison.
Interested in an appointment with Dr. Alanna Wirtz? It’s easy.