Dr. Dylan Donnelly
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at UW-Madison hospitals and clinic
- One of the team dentists for several University of Wisconsin sports teams including Men’s and Women’s Basketball and Hockey and Men’s Wrestling
- Graduate of University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Practicing with Madison Family Dental since 2011
- Madison dentist focused on providing a caring experience for patients
- Madison dentist especially skilled in extractions, root canals, implants and crowns
- Grew up on the west side of Madison and attended Madison Memorial High School
- Helps the community through several avenues including volunteering at Touched Twice Clinic, Give A Kid A Smile along with the Team Smile with the Milwaukee Brewers and supports the Boys and Girl’s club through their annual bike ride.
- Named Top Dentist 2017, 2018, & 2019 by his peers in a Madison Magazine Poll
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Dane County Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
Dr. Donnelly’s Hygienist Team
Dr. Donnelly’s Dental Assistant Team
Dr. Dylan Donnelly is married and has three children: Reese, Ellie and Deacon. As an avid sports fan, Dr. Donnelly particularly enjoys cheering for the Iowa Hawkeyes and the Wisconsin Badgers. He participates in triathlons, such as Ironman Wisconsin 2013. He enjoys spending time with his family and taking walks with his boxer, Lucy. His family enjoys spending their free time in northern Wisconsin – fishing, biking and boating, and are also active members of St. Luke’s Church in Middleton. Dr. Dylan Donnelly spends time in the community by providing dental care for underserved areas. He performed a 5-week dental/medical mission with Kare Kazakhstan and has traveled to nursing homes in mobile dental clinics.
Interested in an appointment with Dr. Dylan Donnelly? It’s easy.