Dr. Jeri McCombs
- Graduate of University of Illinois at Chicago
- Joined Madison Family Dental in 2019
- Originally from Naperville, IL
- Experienced in extractions, root canals, and more advances cases
- Met her husband in dental school
- Has a dog named Cooper
- Was raised a Packer fan and loves living in Wisconsin!
Dr. Jeri McCombs’s Hygienist Team
Dr. Jeri McCombs’s Dental Assistant Team
Originally from Naperville, IL., Dr. McCombs went to the University of Illinois for her undergraduate degree — but she cheers for the Badgers nowadays because it’s fun to win some games. She and her husband, Pierce, met in dental school in Chicago and finally moved to Madison a year and a half ago. They have family here and love the area — Dr. McCombs was raised a Packer fan, so it’s nice to be around kindred souls! Pierce is also a dentist working in Sun Prairie. The two got married in June and now have a little puppy named Cooper. In their spare time, they love to fish for trout in the summers and ski in the winters.
Interested in an appointment with Dr. Jeri McCombs? It’s easy.