Dr. Lori Veerman
- Graduate of University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Practicing with Madison Family Dental since 1987
- Certified Invisalign provider since 2008
- Adjunct faculty member – University of Iowa College of Dentistry – Department of Operative Dentistry
- Provides free dental care to children and adults through More Smiles Wisconsin, Donated Dental Services, Give Kids a Smile program and Touched Twice Clinic — Learn more about our Community Giving.
- Madison dentist focused on providing comprehensive care and exceptional customer service
- Skilled in crowns and Invisalign
- Selected to participate in the Fittest Executive Challenge through InBusiness Magazine in the Fit For Work category. Read about her story.
- Winner of the Fittest Executive Challenge 2012 in both the Women Over 50 Category and the Reader’s Choice Category. Read the full story.
- Named Top Dentist 2013, 2015, 2016 & 2017 by her peers in a Madison Magazine Poll
- On the Board of Directors for More Smiles Wisconsin
- On the Board of Directors for the Greater Dane Dental Society
- University of Iowa College of Dentistry Representative for the University of Iowa Alumni Leadership Council
- Volunteers time at More Smiles Wisconsin, providing free dental care at their clinic every month.
- “I have never: Jumped out of an airplane and I never will!”
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Dane County Dental Association
Dr. Veerman’s Hygienist Team
Dr. Veerman’s Dental Assistant Team
Dr. Lori Veerman and her husband, also a dentist, live in Middleton. They have two grown children. Their daughter has her undergraduate degree from the University of Minnesota, where she swam for the Gophers on the Women’s swim team, and her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Southwest Baptist University. Her son graduated from the University of Iowa with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Recreation and Sport Management. Dr. Lori Veerman is active in her church, spends time away from work traveling with her family (most recently to Budapest and Prague), enjoys running (she has successfully completed a marathon and several half marathons) biking (most recently the Door County Century) TRX, yoga and quilting.
In addition, Dr. Lori Veerman is a volunteer at More Smiles Wisconsin, a dental clinic located in the Salvation Army building on Madison’s east side where she provides dental care one day per month.
Interested in an appointment with Dr. Lori Veerman? It’s easy.