Dr. Martin Challenger
- Graduate of University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Practiced in Illinois, Colorado and Wisconsin
- Practicing with Madison Family Dental since 2001
- Madison dentist especially skilled in appliances and restorative dentistry
- Focused on an enjoyable customer experience and is known to tell a few jokes
- Named Top Dentist 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, & 2019 by his peers in a Madison Magazine poll
- Provides no cost dental care to the community by volunteering at Touched Twice Dental Clinic
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Dane County Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Seattle Study Club
Dr. Challenger’s Hygienist Team
Dr. Challenger’s Dental Assistant Team
In his spare time, Dr. Challenger enjoys listening to his iPod, working out, playing the guitar and spending quality time with his wife, Michelle, who is also a dentist. They both enjoy their high-energy Border Collie and the outdoors.
Dr. Challenger and his wife are parishioners at Good Shepherd Catholic Church and support many local charities including The Dane County Humane Society, The American Red Cross, and The Boys and Girls Club of Dane County.
Interested in an appointment with Dr. Martin Challenger? It’s easy.