Dr. Shannon Rea
- Received her B.S. in Integrative Physiology from the University of Iowa.
- Graduate of the University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Completed a 1-year Advanced Education in General Dentistry at Fort Jackson, SC
- General dentist focused on patient comfort, education and communication.
- Served 5 years as an Active Duty General Dentist in the US Army
- Deployed with the 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division to Kuwait in support of Operation Inherent Resolve; completed dental missions to Qatar, Jordan, and Iraq.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
Dr. Rea’s Hygienist Team
Dr. Rea’s Dental Assistant Team
Dr. Rea grew up in small-town Waukon, IA. After graduating dental school, Dr. Rea commissioned in the US Army where she had the opportunity to practice at Fort Jackson, SC, Fort Riley, KS, and Fort Belvoir, VA. In her spare time, she loves hiking, biking, backpacking, camping, and following her favorite sports teams. She also enjoys participating in triathlons and road races.
Interested in an appointment with Dr. Shannon Rea? It’s easy.