Losing teeth is an exciting time for growing children. Make the tooth fairy come alive with our DIY Tooth Fairy projects!
Make the experience of losing teeth extra special by helping your child write a note to the Tooth Fairy and then placing the personalized note in the envelope with their tooth. For all of our DIY Tooth Fairy projects, scroll to the bottom of this blog post.
Free downloadable Template for the Tooth Fairy Note & Envelope
Materials for the Tooth Fairy Note & Envelope
• 8.5 x 11 inch white card-stock
• Ruler, Scissors
• Glue or double-sided tape
Instructions for creating the tooth fairy note and envelope
1. Download the Note & Envelope template (Tooth Fairy Note & Envelope Template) and print on white card-stock.
2. Trim the note and help your child write a message.
3. Trim the envelope on dashed lines and fold on solid lines. Glue or tape the two side tabs to secure.
4. Place the handwritten note and your child’s lost tooth in the envelope and fold over the top tab.
Leave the envelope under your child’s pillow or on the night-stand and let the magic begin!
Other DIY Tooth Fairy Tutorials by Madison Family Dental
For other fun and easy DIY Tooth Fairy Tutorials, subscribe to our blog and be sure not to miss these ideas to really make the Tooth Fairy come alive.
Stay tuned to our Facebook, website and Pinterest boards for more tooth fairy ideas from our Tooth Fairy DIY Series by Madison Family Dental. We’re having such a fun time in our homes with our own children doing these projects. And we love sharing them with you!